About Team Lightbulb
Who Hires Us?
Team Lightbulb primarily works for trade and professional associations that have members related to the telecommunications and public safety industries. Occasionally we do work on a confidential basis for companies/organizations that supply goods or services to these and other industries.
What do we do?
- Produce online webinars and seminars for professional audiences
- Sell sponsorships and exhibit space for trade shows
- Provide strategic advice to associations on how to grow non-dues revenue
- Advise associations on how to grow and maintain their databases of members and constituents
- Conduct communication assessments of the technologies inside of associations, such as:
- Association management systems
- Registration systems
- Phone and conferencing systems
- Building safe computer networks
- Evaluate computer systems, advise on workstation software, anti-virus software
- Advise on the use of social media by associations
- Important: we do not manage IT systems and we do not sell information technology or phone systems. We are an independent assessor of the communication infrastructure within an association and will assist in the selection of replacement and updated technologies.
What we are not:
This is a special note to all light bulb manufacturers, designers, distributors and resellers all around the world. Team Lightbulb does not manufacture, distribute, design, or sell light bulbs.